10 the best like Movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding

10 the best like Movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding. During the movie, my big fat greek wedding, there was a lot of positive and negative communication that influenced the main character’s life decisions. Imdb rating 6.6 110,725 votes.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002) movie poster
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002) movie poster from www.cinematerial.com

This is nicely illustrated by toula's father, gus. A young greek woman falls in love with a non. The movie “my big fat greek wedding” is a good example of intercultural clash due to poor intercultural communication.

The Underlying Story Of My Big Fat Greek Wedding Has Been Played Out Countless Times As America's Immigrants Have Intermarried.


The story is about a young woman, named toula, that is of greek decent who is fearful of being stuck in the life she is now living. There is virtually no piece of our lives that has not been touched by a comedy director’s lens. Comedy movies can be all about different topics, from slapstick comedy to humorous situation comedies.

If The Lovers Have Understanding (Or At Least Reluctantly Flexible) Parents, Love Wins The Day And The Melting Pot Bubbles.


Pg 1 hr 35 min feb 22nd, 2002 comedy, romance, drama. During the movie, my big fat greek wedding, there was a lot of positive and negative communication that influenced the main character’s life decisions. Everyone loves a good laugh, and what is a better way to laugh than watching a movie?

Imdb Rating 6.6 110,725 Votes.


If you are looking for a fun family movie, this is a good choice. This is nicely illustrated by toula's father, gus. My big fat greek wedding:

He Specializes In Finding The Greek Root For Any Word (Even.


The actors in the movie are all phenomenal. My big fat greek wedding. (2002) love is here to stay.

Vardalos, Basing The Movie On Her Real Life Marriage, Gives The Audience An Inside View As To What Goes On Inside An Interfaith Marriage.


The movie “my big fat greek wedding” is a good example of intercultural clash due to poor intercultural communication. My big fat greek wedding. Nia vardalos, john corbett, michael constantine.